You all have must have heard about J.A.R.V.I.S. Well for those who have not heard it, It is basically a high-level program which understands the command given to it and does accordingly but most importantly, it can make a decision as well. It is showed in Iron man movies where propagandist aka Tony Stark uses it.
Well, the question arises, does it possible in reality also?
The answer is YES, it is possible.
May be fully functional as J.A.R.V.I.S as shown in the movie may take time but now, similar program can be made.
Recently, I made a similar program and I named it J.A.R.V.I.S
What it does?
- Sends email messages
- Gives you news headlines dynamically at any time
- Gives wiki search of anything you command
- Plays music
- Tells about time-date
- Intelligent Dictionary i.e. autocorrect misspelt words.
- location such as latitude, longitude
- Weather report such as temp, wind speed, humidity, weather description
- Opens basic our basic websites needs such as youtube, GitHub, StackOverflow
How I did?
I completed it in python with some libraries and NEWSAPI.
pip3 install SpeechRecognition
pip3 install jsonlib
pip3 install pyttsx3
pip3 install PyAudio
pip3 install geocoder
pip3 install loc
pip3 install wikipedia
On Ubuntu based Linux distribution you need to install the following packages, so that the code to work:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install espeak
Sky is limit. There are immense possibilities in this project. Will be integrating some very powerful commands soon..
Liked above article, if so don’t forget to give a clap. One clap gives me motivation to further write and provide such projects with source code.